Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital schematic and simulation software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mkanimozhi

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
digital schematic

hi friends,
anyone know any schematic software to draw the digital circuit and simulate it to test the functionality which should contain all digital electronics components , other than dsch.

thanks and regards,
kanimozhi

schematic simulation software

Using xilinx u can design & simulate digital schematic.

simulate digital schematics

Hi research_VLSI,
I tried in xilinx ya, i can able to draw the schematic but i can't simulate it, how can i do in Xilinx, there is any manul is available,if so plz upload here.

Thanks,
Kanimozhi.M

schematic software simulator

Go through this link that has steps to simulate ur schematic.

**broken link removed**

Mkanimozhi

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
digital reverb schematic

Hi research_vlsi,
I can able to draw thw chematic ya, but i can't simulate it i m getting error, and one more question sall we generate the code for our schematic ?

I a, getting this error

# Error loading design
# Error: Error loading design
# Pausing macro execution
# MACRO ./clk_div.fdo PAUSED at line 7

Thanks and Regards,
Kanimozhi.M

how to follow a schematic

Mkanimozhi said:
anyone know any schematic software to draw the digital circuit and simulate it to test the functionality which should contain all digital electronics components , other than dsch.

I tried in xilinx ya, i can able to draw the schematic but i can't simulate it, how can i do in Xilinx, there is any manul is available,if so plz upload here.

In quartus also you can do design entry from schematic and you can do simulation.
I hope these books may help you. In all these book first chapter is design through graphics where you can select all digital componant from library and simulate.

**broken link removed**

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/fh8drym47

**broken link removed**
This edition features Altera's new 7.1 Quartus II CAD and Nios II SOPC tools and includes projects for Altera's DE1, DE2, UP3, UP2, and UP1 FPGA development boards.

Mkanimozhi said:
one more question sall we generate the code for our schematic ?

Yes after generationg design you can get code of your schematic. even for state machine you can use design entry by graphics editor and you can get code of your state machine.

Mkanimozhi said:
I can able to draw thw chematic ya, but i can't simulate it i m getting error

For this i think help from tool menu bar or manuals is best approach.

HTH
--
Shitansh Vaghela

Mkanimozhi

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
all digital schematic

Find the attached ISE pdf, that contains a topic called "Design Simulation". Go through the steps. Its actually for HDL code, similar steps u need to follow for schematic.
Instead of HDL code u want to do for schematic.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back