Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Pulsed Circuit for EMF generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, this my first post on here. I am definitely a newbie. My hope is to create a Digital Pulsed Signal in the 900 mhz to 1 ghz frequency band. In turn inducing an Electromagnetic pulse through magnets with absorption rates 0.6w/kg to 1.6w/kg. I have a little understanding of this but... firstly I need a timer chip that can accommodate this range, before I even begin. It is in recognition of recent breakthroughs for brain trauma which I have. I am my own lab rat. Please could you help, doctors have tried to help with my condition but nothing is working. I get severe headaches and it impacts what I can do. I would like to design this circuit to keep me busy and to utilise it.

It would probably be nano seconds from the research on the slower end.
--- Updated ---

Hi,

A timer is for "time".
What range of time do you need?

Klaus
Sorry Klause I am just getting used to to forum. I may of said incorrectly nano seconds. Microseconds would be best from what I have researched and thank you for responding.

Last edited:

Hi,

I don't understand.
What is the timer used for?

Please draw a timing/signal diagram.

Klaus

Hi,

I don't understand.
What is the timer used for?

Please draw a timing/signal diagram.

Klaus
A little case history i am using a DDS that puts out up 1 mhz in square, wave or triangular waveform. I have used neodymium magnets spaced and wrapped in copper wire. This in the form of an headband and is therapeutic already. I set this to 5hz my frequency for head trauma, the reason I want to set it higher at 900mhz range is for Alzhiemers and it's reversal, I am on a timer, no finance and no guinea pigging. Breadboarding easy it's the components I am struggling with. I need an advanced DDS to achieve 918 mhz the magic frequency apparently. Thanks in advance!
--- Updated ---

A little case history i am using a DDS that puts out up 1 mhz in square, wave or triangular waveform. I have used neodymium magnets spaced and wrapped in copper wire. This in the form of an headband and is therapeutic already. I set this to 5hz my frequency for head trauma, the reason I want to set it higher at 900mhz range is for Alzhiemers and it's reversal, I am on a timer, no finance and no guinea pigging. Breadboarding easy it's the components I am struggling with. I need an advanced DDS to achieve 918 mhz the magic frequency apparently. Thanks in advance!
Sorry it came out like that Klaus.

Last edited:

Snake oil warning......

Brian.
What is a snake oil warning?
--- Updated ---

I am offended, firstly. Secondly I am not a snake, thirdly you don't even know me and lastly, what am i doing wrong, am I in the wrong section?
--- Updated ---

--- Updated ---

I am offended, firstly. Secondly I am not a snake, thirdly you don't even know me and lastly, what am i doing wrong, am I in the wrong section?
Brian

Last edited:

Well Chris - my name is Brian and I have cancer. It is progressing and untreatable. It is probably a lot more serious than your autism.

Seriously, there is absolutely no physical or medical reason why electro-magetic pulses like the ones you describe will do anything useful at all. There are hundreds of articles on the internet that describe magical cures for all kinds of ailments, none of them are effective, some are downright dangerous and in most cases they are published so someone can make a profit by playing on peoples vulnerabilities.

There is nothing magical about 918MHz, it is the center frequency of UHF mobile phone networks and for the past 30 years people have been suggesting it causes brain cancer, again with no justification, but nobody has suggested it cures anything. Holding a mobile phone to your ear and chatting to a friend will expose you to far more pulsed 918MHz radiation than any toriod coil. Have you read why toroids are used? They concentrate the magnetic field within themselves, that is why they are more efficient, so for radiating elsewhere they are significantly less effective. Even finding a toroid designed for 918MHz would be difficult, especially one rated for high power.

My snake oil comment wasn't to criticize you, it was to warn you of falling into the same trap we have seen here many times where people attribute quite silly electronic devices as having healing properties. We have even had people requesting advice on how to build circuits for electrolysis that produce nasty toxins because they say they improve their health. It would be ethically and morally wrong for us to condone such devices.

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.