Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital photo frame market in China / Western

Status
Not open for further replies.
China is making alot digital photo frame for western countries but there is no market in china itself yet.

hung_wai_ming(at)hotmail.com said:
Anyone have this information ?

are you a manufacturer? I haven't seen such product in the market yet in north america.

In the African market China products very popular,where a huge number of gadget products are provided, such as electronics, laptops, computer, car accessories, video games,

home & office!:grin:
-------------------------------The above is my point of view!:cool:

In the African market China products very popular,where a huge number of gadget products are provided, such as electronics, laptops, computer, car accessories, video games, switching power supply

home & office!:grin:
-------------------------------The above is my point of view!:cool:
I agree with her point of view!

Last edited:

Dears

we sell 7",8",10" digital photo frame, please come to our shop to see if it's the one you're intested in.

we also sell many kinds electric producs like tablet PC,DVD,MP4 and so on. please enter to our shop (**broken link removed**) to find if there is something you looking for.
colorful&various design, best price and good quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back