Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital electronic lab project

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmets

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
electroniclab.com(project

hi ,

i need a project for my digital elctronic lab project

I'm waiting for your advice

P.S.(sir wants a project with no pic)

thanks.

selam mehmet
nerde okuosun hocan serbe´st mi birakti seni proje konusunda yani kapsamli bi proje mi istiosun yoksa bi haftada biticek bi sey mi?
Memo

Reactions: nayeem

nayeem

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
You can design a traffic light system, it can be done with discrete gates or with a pld, such as a GAL.

can you give some more information about traffic light system.

thanks

Hi mehmet
if this is ur first semester u can do a simple fan controller or digital termometer or digital clock. But if u really want to learn something i suggest u to do a complex digital clock with many functions and also it is easy to simulate with various programs adn search from website. U should like logic if u want to be a good elect. engineer.
By the way I am from Metu (odtu) but I am already graduate now, and studying in Munich now. I am working but I can help u sometimes when I have time..
See u
Memo

hi mehmet

of course i want to be a good electronics engineer,

so, your advice is very important for me,i want to learn more complex digital clock
and i want to learn your idea about my ir laser counter

this is my messenger mehmets_06@hotmail.com

if you have time i want to discuss with you in my project.

thanks,see you.

you can use 555 timer to generat plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back