Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital delay locked loop codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

blowfish

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
delay locked loop verilog

Hai,

can anyone send me digital delay locked loop vhdl/verilog codes with any architecture of DLL. I want it urgently .

thanks in advance .

delay locked loop fpga vhdl

pls to refer to the TI 74ls297, it is digital pll structure.

delay locked loop vhdl code

:?:

I said digital delay locked loop [DDLL] vhdl/verilog codes with any architecture and not DPLL (digital phase locked loop ).

:idea:

digital phase locked loops verilog

Go to xilinx site & download the ip core
Anmol

vhdl delay lock loop

Hi,

What is Ip cores ,how can it replace the verilog/vhdl codes.Can i simulate it using modelsim.Is there any to write or convert them to verilog/vhdl codes .

digital dealy loop

Hi,
IP: Intellectual Property. Its the Verilog/VHDL codes

delay lock loop verilog

Hi,

I am not able to find the IP cores from the xilinx website , could you tell me more appropriate link to the IP codes. But i would prefer help on the verilog codes for DLL rather than the IP cores .

Added after 12 minutes:

Hi,

Can any one tell me how to write codes for the signals shown in the figure ,which i have attached in the topic .Or can any one post the verilog codes in the forum.Its urgent.
74_1167914881.GIF

Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back