Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital communications

Status
Not open for further replies.

mithrandir

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dc taub shilling

does anyone know any links to download pdf for various topics on digital communications?

taub schilling digital communication

Try this:

h**p://www.eecs.umich.edu/courses/eecs555/

STOYANOV

does anyone know any links to download pdf for various topics on digital communications?

Not a PDF, but a good book:

Principles of communication systems
by Taub Shilling

A lot of theory to just about every topic.
Properties of various comm channels, coding
modulation, error correction, etc.

Sorry I post so late to the topic, it just came up to a search I did for digital communication course links.
jetmarc,
I am just reading Taub/Schillings book for communications you indicate. It is not the best. In fact I believe it is a bad copy of Bruce Carsons Communications book. Try that. It is far more better an accurate...in a sense... 8)

I also tryed the chinnese links! Please guys next time just inform all the others that the site is in C H I N E E S E !!!! :D I enjoyed it though...

DKAce :wink:

dkace

I think Taub/Schillings book is the best in comm Theory. Carson akso is very good. I surveyed ton of comm books & at last i found out that no book is complete, u must have more than 5 books, well choosen, to do communication well.You cant ever get a complete book . If u know one, I will be happy to know it

superluminal

I insist on my point! Taub/Schilling, is a copy of Carson. On the other hand you are right. In order to get the hole picture on Digital Communication you have to use several books introductive and advanced. But you have to use the best intro to Dig Com, otherwise you will be lost when you advance in more complicated concepts!

Best regards guys!!! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.