Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Audio Processing and Amplification

Status
Not open for further replies.

tooti

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tda7439 code

Please help me I have to build a project, the topic is Digital Audio Processing and Amplification. The project should use a microcontroller and should perform basic functions as volume/bass/treble control and equalization. It involves an ADC and class D amplifier. please advise me on the microcontroller to use and the code (preferably in C/C++).

tda7315 project

You will need a high end uC to do real time audio processing. Look for somthing intended for DSP.

tda7439 audio microcontroller

Hi,
no need to do all this. use "TDA7439" with 89c51(or any other simple microcontroller) and you can perform volume//bass/mid/treble/gain/attenuation control, simple and very cheap!

tda8551 project

Did you (or anyone else) finish the tda7439 project ?

Here's a project with TDA7315 and 68HC .........

smurali60

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
The most difficult part is the pc board. Sparkfun has a smd to DIP daughter board that makes it easier. Havent got enought points to dl your file. What ir remote protocol did you use ? My goal was to use the Dishnetwork remote(RC5) which controls all my other A/V stuff.
Thats not too bad at all ! Using an Eeprom to store the settings is the way to do it. The 7439 has more inputs and is a better choice imho. So where`s the code.?

you can use national lm4832 with any controller

Status
Not open for further replies.