Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Differential to single ended conversion with high CMRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudeep Banerji

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

I have a differential current output from one stage of a design and I want to convert it into a single ended voltage output. I need a very good CMRR which I lose out on due to conversion into single ended output. Is there any way to maximize CMRR and get a single ended output as well? I do not want to introduce and gain error either so I'm not keen on mirroring the currents. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,

Did you recognise that there is no single value in your post?

But we need informations like current range, supply voltage range, CMVoltage range, frequencies, acceptable errors...to find an appropriate solution.
Also your schematic is very important

Klaus

It's also not completely clear what "differential current" means for you and how it will be sensed, can be e.g. dual ground refernced current sink, truely floating differential current sink, etc. But a schematic including the current source should clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back