Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

differential pairs routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagiraju123

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

every body
we are using pads2005 and dx designer our dxdesigner is 5in license.can i set the differntial pairs in dxdesigner at the same time how can i set the constrants in dxdesigner according to that i have do my layout.the problem is i can set the differntial pair in pads layout but when coming to the rooting both the roots are not able to root at a time.please help me .please excuse me for my poor english

Re: diffrential pairs routing

If you use DxDesigner with the ConstraintEditor (CES), you can define you'r diff pairs there. For the physical dimensions you need to know the board stackup .

thank you for replay

but idont know how to set ConstraintEditor help me

hi

i was having a schematic in orcad capture i want to convert it in to dxdesigner is it posiible please tell me

hi

i was having a schematic in orcad capture i want to convert it in to dxdesigner is it posiible please tell me

hi,

in pads layout2005 we can't route differential pairs both at the same time positive and negative signals.we need to route like single ended but we need make sure the air gap manually.if you want to route both at the same time route in the pads router in this it will work.

thank you

samym
yes it worked but after completing in pads router how should i get back to pads layout can you please help me again for it

hi,

once you completed that pads router file save that.at that time opening saved file it will open in pads layout not in router, if you want router you can use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back