Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Differential pair, dual to single end

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAMALEAO

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone. I don't know if this is the best place to ask but let's do it.

Is the a differential amplifier, comprised of only a differential pair, a Mon invertible g amplifier?

For example, a CS amplifier is an inverting amplifier. A CG is a non-inverting amplifier.

What about the diff. pair amplifier?

BR.

a search of wikipedia will give the answer.

see the longtailed pair figure there.

Sorry but I can't understand that picture. Are you talking about the picture with the diff. pair and resistors?

that is the diff pair.
further down differential amplifier.

The question sounds rather sophistical to me.

A differential amplifier has an inverting and a non-inverting input. That's why it's neither called inverting or non-inverting but differential amplifier...

Similar question, is a zebra black or white?

I see. Thanks for the insights. The thing is that I read somewhere, another subject, that a type of compensation is suitable when we have a non-inverting amplifier followed by an inverting amplifier and then another non-inverting amplifier. So I got caught thinking what a hell could be a non-inverting amplifier. A CS amplifier a pure inverting amplifier, a CG amplifier is a pure non-inverting amplifier. Besides a CG what else could be considered a non-inverting amplifier. Hence the question.

BR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back