Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Different Types of "Everything"

Status
Not open for further replies.

purifier

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Being an electronics student the other day, i felt odd stumbling over the names of a few audio jacks in an electronics shop. We are being taught theoritically but we still don't know how everything looks practically and what their trade names are. Can someone tell where I could get that reference where a whole list of different cables with figures and names and different audio jacks with figures and names?

For instance,
Audio - Stereo Pin and its figure with description..

In other words, i'm searching for dictionary of electronic equipment. Please help...

see this site it may give you some idea abot jacks
**broken link removed**

i think if you search a littel bit on the internet you will find catalogs for cables and connectors
like these sites
www.cablestogo.com
www.ghplugs.com/products.html

it's normal for any electronics students that you need theory 1st befor go to practical world don't make you sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back