Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

different phase of two inputs of antenna in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

masadi

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear all

at this time, im trying to design, a kind of patch antenna, it's a single antenna and it has two input ports, it's fed with two inputs which is different in phase. my problem, can i assign the phase of input signal before doing simulation? in may case, i want to feed this SINGLE antenna with phase of input : 45° and -45° for different input port.

waiting for ur suggestion
thanks for advance

masadi

I'm not sure if the following is what you're looking for. Just try it and let us know if it's ok!

See the "HFSS" menu, go in "Fields" sub-menu and click on "Edit Soruces". There you can modify the properties of the sources, also add phase differences

I'll just add to krmkr's comment which absolutely right..
This is post processing. You can change the phases to your input ports even after simulating the structure. You don't have to resimulate for different phases to the input.
As you change the phase, you'll see different characteristics in the result.
Ananth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back