Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Difference between noise and distortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsin677

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
difference between noise and distortion

How noise is different from distortion

difference between distortion and noise

i hope this doc will help u understanding the term noise and distortion.

what is difference between noise and distortion

mohsin677 said:
How noise is different from distortion

**broken link removed**

you can download it for free

differences between noise and distortion

noise is an unwanted signal. not all noise is considered as distortion but sometimes it is.

difference noise distortion

Noise would typically be additive to original signal. Distortion would probably represent a chance to an original signal. So in general, we expect noise would be uncorrelated to original signal, distortion error would be highly -correlated to the original signal.

noise distortion difference

in general.noise is an external source that change the normal shape of signal and distortion is the difference of normal shape and shape that u obtain .

differences between distortion and noise

Hi

Noise is external signal which affects your signal, it's not correlated to your signal

While distortions is deformation of your signal.
distortion may be due to power supply limitations , non linearity ,band limited filters

Salam
Hossam Alzomor
www(.)i-g(.)org

what is diference between noise & distortion

Thanks replying, well what I am able to understand is that the noise is an unwanted signal that is added to your original signal and distortions is an unwanted signal that is added to your signal nonlinearly. Correct me if am wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back