Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Difference between a Seminar and a Paper Presentation..

Status
Not open for further replies.

purifier

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
seminar presentation format

I constantly hear people telling me that they are preparing for a Seminar Presentation or Paper Presentation... Can someone please tell me what is the basic difference between these two? If there is a difference, how do i write my own paper...Of course i'm a beginner in electronics so i'll not be putting my own ideas...

Our college has an event organized by the IEEE and it has paper presentation contests... And i'm here without a single clue about those Paper Presentations...

difference between seminar and presentation

I think it is the same one,can not find the difference

difference between seminar and paper presentation

Try this:

**broken link removed**

Maybe there you will find an answer you are after....

difference between paper presentation and seminar

Thanks IanP.... That was useful but all the papers contained there are general... Can anyone tell me how to write a paper for IEEE?

academic seminar presentation format

You can find some presentations trough Google: "IEEE+presentation and just follow examples (obviously with your ideas, drawings, graphs etc).

One is here:
**broken link removed**

difference between seminar presentation

Hi

Paper preparation has in general huge variation depending on the publishing source. IEEE is well known for its high standard and thereby tough review. Each publisher has in principle its own 'guide for authors', but they seem to be quite similar.
A seminar presentation can be anything and you are usually free to define your own se-up as long as you focus on the right subject.

A.T.B

difference between presentation and seminar

purifier said:
Thanks IanP.... That was useful but all the papers contained there are general... Can anyone tell me how to write a paper for IEEE?

there are many many papers uploaded here in the IEEE paaper section... u could get any one of them to stick to the format. u could also find the font size/font/spacing etc.. whether its a two column or 1 column format etc.. in their site.. who organise the conference.. moreover, u could use LATEX to type in ur work and use MIKTEK to get it converted to PDF! there are various posts in EDA asking abt LATEX and MIKTEK and i am sure links are akso provided for that.. u could use them.. also manual links are provided.. have a look at them and proceed for ur paper! and in my opinion, seminars and paper presentations are different... :)

hope this helps! :)

/Am

serminar presentation formats

That was really useful.... I'm still a beginner in the field of electronics so i'll just read everything provided here...

format paper presentation

i think both r same except a monor difference interms of process,methodology..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back