Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dielectric Lens excited by Rectangular Patch Antenna [FEKO Simulation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireboy

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everyone...i'm new to this forum...I'm doing a hobby project which is simulation of A spherical shaped dielectric lens excited by patch antenna using FEKO software..So as i said using FEKO i have designed a rectangular patch antenna in infinite ground plane ...i'm getting gain of some 4.62 dB..
i want to excite a spherical lens antenna using this rectangular patch. i tried placing the lens directly above the patch... there was no gain improvement..it was 4.62dB only..
please help..

- - - Updated - - -

Someone plz help me out...

Help anyone..someone atleast tell me how to couple the radiated field from patch antenna to the shaped lens..

It is strange that the added lens did not affect the radiation pattern/gain and you've got the same gain value. Did you assign an Er to the lens material?

Yes...its made of teflon...er=2.2...and patch has infinite ground plane...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back