Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

device for communicate in noisy environment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ransiluj

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey all,
I'm going to design a device which can communicate in noisy industry environment. What i have thought so far is make a headphone which can suppress the background noise and communicate with other people using WiFi. So I'm going to use dsPIC for this application but i have no idea about dsPIC.
1. So is it possible to use it ? if it is possible please name a dsPIC for this particular application because i need to study about dsPIC before i start my project.
2. my second question is i'm using WiFi to communication. Is it practical ?
Thank you!!

There are wireless headsets which receive a radio broadcast from a central transmitter. Such headsets are marketed for use with PA systems. They are handed out to hard-of-hearing people in the audience.

If you want two-way conversations there are inexpensive walkie-talkie systems that are worn on the head, with attached mic. These require that you push a button to transmit. Only one can transmit at a time. Everyone can hear whoever is transmitting.

For hands-free operation I believe there is a kind of earphone which delivers sound, and also picks up voice somehow. You may find a walkie-talkie system incorporating this.

Status
Not open for further replies.