Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Development tools for RENESAS (HITACHI) 16 bit MCU

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkdelabaca

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
renesas 3687 tiny series starter kit

Hello,

I have experience in the PIC microcontrollers of the family 18Fxxx, but I need greater speed calculation.

I am interested in beginning to program flash microcontrollers (16 bit) of RENESAS (HITACHI).

Somebody can give information to buy a development board? I would like that the microcontroller had several peripheral (PWM's, TIMERS, A/D, serial port, I2C, ...).

Regards!

Hello!

Somebody uses the microcontroller H8/3048F of hitachi?

Regards!

kkdelabaca said:
Hello!

Somebody uses the microcontroller H8/3048F of hitachi?

Regards!

Hi,

I am usign these trainers, tell me if you are interested in one. Just PM me, if you want to buy one.

**broken link removed**
Description -
Renesas HD64F3687FP Experimenter board. Works with AtomPro software or Renesas HEW / FDT Tool chain. Includes 56K of Flash for your programs, convenient LCD, LEDs, Buttons and Pots built in. Program it in C, ASM or Basic on-the-fly.

**broken link removed**
Description - The new Renesas HD64738024H Experimenter board provides an easy starting point for projects requiring absolute minimal power consumption while still utilizing a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller. Additionally, this microcontroller directly drives a 32 segment x 4 common pin LCD. This kit provides the hardware and software required to get you up and running using C, C++, or assembly. The included software is fully functional providing a complete IDE including an editor, compiler, assembler, simulator, debugging environment, make utility, call walker, visual memory analysis tool and more.

**broken link removed**
Description - The Renesas HD64F2398F20 Experimenter board provides an easy starting point for projects requiring a high- end 16-bit microcontroller. The Renesas HD64F2398F20 has 256KB of Flash and 8KB of RAM. The kit provides the hardware and software required to get you up and running using C, C++, or assembly. The included software is fully functional, providing a complete IDE including an editor, compiler, assembler, simulator, debugging environment, make utility, call walker, visual memory analysis tool, and more.

I am selling one for US$ 70.00.

Performance wise, I will recommend the Renesas 2398 H8/S Starter Kit.

Pls. PM to avoid flooding.

Thanks glenjoy,

I am interested in the board "Renesas 2398 H8/S Starter Kit ". In few days I will send an email to You.

Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.