Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Developing board for TMS320C6711

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faisal Khan

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dsk tmsc6711

hi...
i want to work with TMS320C6711 ...i have used a little bit of DSK provided by the TI... but now i want to develop my own board with some ADCs, DACs, DSP programming circuit...and few more similar peripharrals...
can anyone help?
bye

Re: TMS320C6711

Hi Khan
I known alittle bit in DSK TMS320C6711 and I'm doing acoustic echo cancellation (AEC) using it
Can you introduce some ebook about AEC or C code programming with TMSc6711
Thanks
Regards

You can refer these books.
Digital Signal Processing and Applications with the C6713 and C6416 DSK (Topics in Digital Signal Processing)

DSP Applications Using C and the TMS320C6x DSK

The first thing you should considerate is the balance between the memory space and speed/computing capability. If you prefer speed, you have to use the internal data and code memory. So your code is not too large.

Hi Eric Lin
Do you have ebooks of Rulph Chassaing " DSP applications using C and TMS320c6x DSK"

I only have paper mode "DSP Applications Using C and the TMS320C6x DSK".
Sorry....
But you can download this book from this network station.
Digital Signal Processing and Applications with the C6713 and C6416 DSK (Topics in Digital Signal Processing)

TMS320C6711

oh I don't have enough points and enough day.
Eric Lin have you ever read acoustic echo cancellation in communication using DSP before.I really need some reference books in this field,especially in Adaptive filter
regards

hi,I have done the work like yours. In my opinion, you can first research the DSk schematics and try to design a new one according to it

TMS320C6711

Hi Cygnet,
could you tell me some reference books in this field
regards
alsoleda

All books mentioned above only tell us about software programming and they use a lot of library for DSK (BSL library).If you want to design board on your own with DSP,ADC,DAC,Flash...,I think you can refer to DSK schematics and read application notes of TI C6x.It takes time but let's try ! Cheer

Hi
I'm looking for "Adaptive filter theory" by Simon Haykin to implement with DSK TMS320C6711.Could anyone show me its ebook or URL.
Thanks,
Regards

TMS320C6711

Try this website dsp-book.narod.ru/books.html.
There's no Simon Haykin book but you can see adaptive filter in DSP a computer Science perspective Jonathan Stein.

Status
Not open for further replies.