Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

details of music in line in given picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajaram04

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello sir
i got a picture of op amp in which a music in is shown . so i want to know if it is a single point connected at the junstion or its a two point for grid & earth ? if there are two points then which one is grid . . thanks !

image is here

6721c6db96d7aa01a293e0f8f52e424fc6324cd2_large.jpg

There will always be at least two input connections on any amplifier. The one with the circle is the signal and the one with the 'arrow ' is the signal ground.

The schematic isn't very well drawn, there should be a connection dot wherever wires end at the ground point. You may need an extra capacitor in series with the top of the volume control and one across the supply (pin 6) to ground (pin 4). There should also be a series resistor (10 Ohms) and capacitor (47nF) between pin 5 and ground. It might work without them but could be unstable.

Brian.

ya sir i got the point very well explained by you coz i too hv a doubt on it still but thanks a lot

actually i got this from the link below

https://www.brighthubengineering.co...le-circuits-for-the-lm386-ic-audio-amplifier/

- - - Updated - - -

There will always be at least two input connections on any amplifier. The one with the circle is the signal and the one with the 'arrow ' is the signal ground.

The schematic isn't very well drawn, there should be a connection dot wherever wires end at the ground point. You may need an extra capacitor in series with the top of the volume control and one across the supply (pin 6) to ground (pin 4). There should also be a series resistor (10 Ohms) and capacitor (47nF) between pin 5 and ground. It might work without them but could be unstable.

sir what would be the value of extra capacitor in series with the top of the volume control and one across the supply (pin 6) to ground (pin 4).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back