Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

details of ATAPI interface??

Status
Not open for further replies.

buts101

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys..
plz provide me with some document and coding related to physical info about atapi interface and programming it in assembly language. I need to learn to interface cdrom with mcu. Plz provide with all links related to cdrom which may be help in this project. I also need to learn about how data are burnt in cdrom and how data are read from the cdrom.

thank you
buts101

hello ppl,
i didn't get single reply to this post.

plz post it..it will help me in my project.

Come ON...
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=atapi+interface&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

How hard was that? half a second of typing. You can do that, obviously. Finding
documentation about the ATAPI interface is almost too easy. Add the word
"project" in the search query and you'll get tons of projects, many with freely
available source code, that you can study and from which you can get inspiration.

hello guys...

I need your help yar. I just ruined my cdrom. Now i need to buy new cdrom, without it my project is not complete. please help me in the initialising the cdrom drive. CDROM DRIVE 40 pin interfacing with microcontroller..plz tell me the setting of individual setting...which pin should be high,low or ground...which should capacitor or resistor.

looking forward for your help
thank you
buts101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back