Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Detailed explanation of WSSUS channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauiver

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi can any body help about what are WSSUS (wide sense stationary uncorelated scatering) channels in detail. and plz upload some related link or basic tutorial about that in PDF or any notes. thanx in advance

Re: WSSUS channels

search google: wide sense stationary uncoRRelated scaTTering

harlan1

harlan1 said:
search google: wide sense stationary uncoRRelated scaTTering

harlan1

well harlan1 thats what i normally do before putting up a question on elektroda, but the problem is that what i found were research papers modelling the WSSUS or some reciever changes to enhance the working asuming a WSSUS environment, but they don't explain what they really mean by WSSUS, and thats what i want to know.

A book by J. C. Liberti " Smart Antennas for wireless communication", talk a bit about that. also a book from G. D. Durgin " Space-time Wireless channels" THis is a surway paper from Ertel, u can go from here

Status
Not open for further replies.