Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DesignSpark PCB ver. 2 ... FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

kak111

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
DesignSpark PCB version 2 is now available for download.
Free from practical constraints on board size, pin counts, layers and output types,
DesignSpark PCB can be used for schematic capture, PCB layout and generating manufacturing files.
Multi-page schematic designs are supported, gerber (extended) outputs allow the designer to choose who will manufacture their board.
DesignSpark PCB supports the importing of Eagle design files and libraries.
See the Eagle import tutorial for further information.
A comprehensive standard parts library is supplied, this can be amended, copied, added to etc as required.
Sophisticated New Part Creation Wizards make it easy to design new parts from scratch or by using standard symbols and footprints.
Please be encouraged to share your designs, libraries and tips so other users can benefit from your experience.
Bill of materials reports can be generated at any time, these will give RS order numbers where appropriate.

DesignSpark PCB | DesignSpark

My complete library pack

Application:Scientific
Information type: DesignSpark PCB library
Keywords: complete, design, Library, pack, pcb
Manufacturer: Atmel Technology: Analogue & Power
Theme: DesignSpark PCB

**broken link removed**

Hi, this link is way out of date!
DesignSpark PCB is currently at Ver. 5 and will probably go to Ver 6 soon?
I adopted the package since V3 as I needed a bigger board area than what Eagle offered me and I also required a package free for commercial use.
Having migrated from Eagle and moved up the learning curve, I don't look back.

The links above are so out of date here is the current home page for the software
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back