Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

designinng a microstrip rectangular patch antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh thnx aloot..

u r welcome

"agr main na help kerta to project to banana nhi tha tmhara"

thnxxxxx alo0o0o0t..i need to know wat to do about mesh operation..

first u have to worried abt e-field h-field radiation box then comes the no of mesh operation

Try to find Azulikeit. May be send him PM. He is the Master in this area.

Best regards,
RF-OM

radiation box in made of vacuum.,its height is 3-4 times higher than original height of the patch

Sorry, I misspelled the nik. You need to ask Azulykit.

BR,
RF-OM

ur email? i can make an example of 1800M for u...

Added after 54 minutes:

srikanth805 said:
Abdul Manan said:
first u have to worried abt e-field h-field radiation box then comes the no of mesh operation

can u tell..how to draw radiation box in hfss(can u send me the simulated HFSS file)
regards
fields>radiation

hi frnds, i need a matlab code for simulating horn antenna........can u please help me in this regard to plot radiation pattern of a horn antenna...........its URGENT.........pls.....thanx in advance

sir,
what is the effect of size of wave port ?

pleaase answer me. thank you.

Dear Sir,

Can we take air as dielectric material of coax?

I haven't tried it actually, but a real coaxial cable will not have air as the dielectric material, it will have something like teflon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back