Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Designing triangular patch in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahar1362

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have problem in designing triangular patch in HFSS, can anyone help me in defining the patch,boundaries and a lumped port and integration line?

I have problem in designing triangular patch in HFSS, can anyone help me in defining the patch,boundaries and a lumped port and integration line?

Have you read the manual and done several (ideally all) the examples? It seems you don't know how to do any of the steps needed, so I'm not sure how anyone is going to be able to usefully help you. There's no point starting HFSS with the aim of analyzing a specific antenna until you have done all the examples of antennas, and several others too.

The fact the HFSS manual is so out of date does not help, but some of the PDF files scattered on the disk are more up to date than the manual.

Dave

In fact i have problems in designing microstrip feed line and defining lumped port

In fact i have problems in designing microstrip feed line and defining lumped port

Have you done the examples in the manual? This is covered in one of the examples.

Dave

I think you should first do a rectangular patch. The performance of rectangular patch is much better than triangular patch and is also easier to understand as there are loads of material available.

Status
Not open for further replies.