Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

designing of Wlan antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachinxjohnian

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello, I am sachin
i m posting this post again related to designing of Wlan antenna. i didnt get enough replies.
I want to design a WLAN antenna but what are the important point i should keep in mind that make my antenna to be publish in good journal.
I want to know that for designing a WLAN antenna which parameters are important that make my design to be publish in good journal.
there is a usrer called Ferdows, he told me that neither effiencies nor gain and directivity are importnat for WLan antenna then whoch parameter is important for Wlan antenna.

Please please somebody help me
i will be very thank ful to you.

If you want to have your antenna published, does it help if your design is unique in some way, either by shape, size or measured antenna properties, compared to existing WLAN antennas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back