Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Designing of microstrip patch antenna using HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

karwa_21

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Sir I a'm abhishek karwa having a problem in designing the microstrip patch antenna
in hfss. I had tried many geometries in hfss from various research papers but i never got the same results as available in that respective paper.
Sir i much confident that I'm making some silly mistake in the designing of MPA in hfss. Sir please guide me in the steps of designing in HFSS.

Further I'll be very thankful to u if u provide me ur contact no. so that i can solve my problem and complete paper on MPA.
Sir please don't provide the links to solve my problems because i had already gone through various references.

PLEASE SIR NEED HELP .

Egerly waiting for your reply.

Thanking You in Advance.
--

post your design here and then I can check what mistakes you have made

post your design here and then I can check what mistakes you have made

Sir i have designed various geometries from ieee papers but dont get the same results.
I have doubt in wave port or lumped port which to use , what will be its dimensions
I have another doubt in dimensions of radiation box in hfss.
plz guide me
can u plz provide me ur contact no so that my dissertation work will be completed on time .
my contact no is 9829949196

my dear friend, i can not tell you about error without seeing your design.
if you upload your design here then many people can help you. so it is better you upload your design here and I am telling you you will get much help.
And I have no problem in sharing my number with you but first upload your file here and you should also tell what is the topic of your thesis? What type of Antenna you want to design?

Ok I'll upload my design very soon
& thanks for reply.
further my thesis title is Designing of microstrip patch antenna for UWB Applications.

Sir i have designed some geometries available in research paper but dont get the same result dut to some silly mistakes or doubts.
I 'm sure that i dont know the concept of solution frequency for uwb range antenna, wave/lumped port dimensions and finally radiation box dimensions.
Sir i am attaching the files plz look at it and plz check their lumped port dimensions and radiation box dimensions and solution frequency.
Sir there is problem in uploding design of hfss.
plz provide me ur maiil id.
Thanks

Attachments

• 20141002_182728.jpg
    20141002_182728.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 107

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back