Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

designing a meter which measures pressure - foot pressure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jianwei

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pressure meter

May I know how can I design a meter which measure pressure?
Maybe foot pressure?

Can voltmeter be used?

pressure meter

Do you mean force or pressure (barometric). You need to give more details if want people to help you. Try and describe what you are trying to do.

Re: pressure meter

I am currently doing a project like a biothesiometer, which is measuring the foot pressure.

I am thinking of using a force resistive sensor but i not sure how am i going about the build the circuit with it.

pressure meter

A strain gauge would usually be the way to go. I think though in this application a specially developed sensor is used, so that a map can be made on a computer, showing simultanious pressure points. Sorry not really my field. Hope others can help you.

Re: pressure meter

i wanted to try using FSR sensor but not sure whether can it be used in my project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back