Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

designing a 0.5W audio amplifier using TDA7052A

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeon89

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, can anyone tell me how to design a 0.5W audio amplifier with mute and volume control? The design should allow user to switch between different bandwidth and also light up specific LED when different bandwidth is selected. Thanks..=)

To audioguru:

the project require a preamp stage that amplified the signal and then it will switch by using a transistor(which i am not sure how it is done), the switching will switch to either a normal music bandwidth stage name as music or it can be switch to a bandpass filter which has a freq of 300-3300 Hz name as voice... and then after this it will then be amplified using TDA7052A with volume and mute control.. when music stage is turn on LED red will light up, when voice stage is turn on LED yellow will light up and when mute is on LED green will light up.

i am not sure on which preamp i need to use and how to use a transistor as a switch, components such as uA741, 2N2222, toggle switch.. etc are given. thanks..=)

Status
Not open for further replies.