Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design planar patch antenna using CST MWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaandee

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi freinds

I am new to CST MWS. I have designed planar patch antenna using CST MWS. but when i check with original S parameter graph and smith chart, it is totally different.
I have attached original image and my image here.

Any help/advice will be appreciated

my file S parameter

my file smith chart

Original S parameter

Original smith chart

hello Kaandee ..

l'm doing a desgin for a planar patch antenna as well but with a rectangular shap ... actually, it's my first time to use CST and to design and antenna even .. so l'm facing many problems ...

one of the problems is that when ever l use coaxial waveguide post with the cylindrical shap as the one you use in ur design ... l gett an error of the matrix calculation and then the transient solver is aborted ... l thought it may because of a problem with the program itself, but it can function well with other examples l download as tutorails ...

also, when l use a transmission like mode with normal edge port l got a results but not acceptable ... :(

l'll be thankful for ur help ...:)

good luck for ur project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back