Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design of wireless stethoscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishh9

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi friends i'm doing wireless stethoscope using matlab and bluetooth interfaced with laptop;.
the heartwave will be observed using matlab gui if anyone knows about how to interface bluetooth with microcontroller and further it interfacing with laptops bluetooth i.e on matlab gui for record,play save etc options
pls tell me information about bluetooth interface/SIZE]

Dear krishh9
design an electronic stetheoscope with availale bluetooth module. then port the bleutooth drivers of your electronic stethoscope and your Laptop. for that, you have to write small application code. done.

can you explain brief abut bluetooth model, required microcontroller and application code for driver of bluetooth

pls tell me anyone which bluetooth model and microcontroller is best for my project

i am doing it now using rf module and rs232
pls tell me how much baud rate is required for heartbeat to transmit it through rs232 to pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back