Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design of rectangular monopole antenna for uwb range using hfss

Status
Not open for further replies.

agopichand88

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone I'm doing a project on rectangular monopole antennas with notch frequency function and i have created the geometry can
someone help me on how to assign boundary conditions and setting up the solution parameters and getting the solution

My refernce papaer:printed UWB Antenna with Coupled Slotted Element for Notch-Frequency Function View attachment 351924.pdf

My simulated geometry without H-shaped Notch:View attachment Ansoft.zip

1st tell me do you know how to start the simulation after designing the antenna.
are you asking about the procedure to do the simulation?

1st tell me do you know how to start the simulation after designing the antenna.
are you asking about the procedure to do the simulation?
no i dnt knw how to consider boundary and excitation conditions and how to setup the solution parameters

that would be really greatfull if u can do it

ok i will do it for you but is this design that you attached here, is made by you?

yes but i have to do the h - slot in it

but you already have assigned the bounday, only the small area of ground plane is left where you have to make the H slot and you have assigned the boundaries correct

yes i will do the h slot too but the problem is when i'm trying validate all then it is showing some kind of error which i dnt knw and also do u knw how to caluclete return loss and how to get the surface current animation shown in the article

yes i do know how to get the plot of return loss

nope as i said earlier when i'm trying to simulate it is showing error in boundaries i dont know how to solve it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back