Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design of portable battery charger using the pressure generated through motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbey80

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anybody help to put light on how to design a battery charger device using pressure generated through motion

It might help to look at the LED flashlights containing a 'shaker' device which will charge a battery (capacitor? supercapacitor?).

I'm pretty certain it consists of a coil of thin wire. A magnet travels back and forth in the center of the coil.
Alternating positive and negative pulses emerge.
A diode (or diode bridge, etc.) rectifies these into DC pulses, to charge the battery.

Mechanical motion will be well soothed for this project .I think Mr BradtheRad got the idea of the project but in my area here in Lagos LED flashlight that contain a shaker is not common but can you throw more light on how we can actualize the second option you mentioned.

Mr BradtheRad i really appreciate your link is of great help you will be informed as the project progress thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back