Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design of muscle stimulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmilee

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
bembook.zip

Anyone can help me to get some information concerning design of muscle stimulator. How electric current can kill the pain? Something like that. Thanks a lot.
Timmi.

What are you trying to do??Whta kind of stimulation are you tring to do??

There a lots of different methods of stimulations, depends on type muscle, and what are you trying to achive with your patient.

if you don't have much information maybe you will burn your nerves.

Iouri said:
What are you trying to do??Whta kind of stimulation are you tring to do??

There a lots of different methods of stimulations, depends on type muscle, and what are you trying to achive with your patient.
In Hong Kong, I can find lot of electronic massage products. I worked for a company to design medical electronic products like electronic pain killer when I was in US. But I did not know how it worked because I only follow the electrical specifications to design th electronic circuit. I am interested in knowing how it works. Of course, I want to have a textbook to know the know-how.
So, if you can help me to get a textbook or any paper, please let me know.
Have a nice day.
Timmi.

Added after 4 minutes:

hr_rezaee said:
if you don't have much information maybe you will burn your nerves.
You are right. So I need some textbook or paper to learn this stuff. Please help me if you can.
Have a nice day.
Timmi.

hr_rezaee said:
hi
see this book can be useful
h**p://www.tut.fi/~malmivuo/bem/bembook/bembook.zip
h**p://web.archive.org/web/20031202180422/home.earthlink.net/~wearable/biopsy/
h**p://web.archive.org/web/20021203001740/h**p://home.earthlink.net/~wearabl
I had problem to get the info from #3 link above. The rest of the info help me a lot. Thank you. Have a nice day.
Timmi.

Before dig in to the book go to the hospital and meet with doctors first. Seeing something for sale it does NOT gurantee it pass FDA approvals and will be easy to sell in US/Canada.
designing medical electronic it is actually 85% of your time spending in the hospital working together with doctors and patiens than reading the book and drawing the diagrams

GooD LUCK!!!!

Iouri said:
Before dig in to the book go to the hospital and meet with doctors first. Seeing something for sale it does NOT gurantee it pass FDA approvals and will be easy to sell in US/Canada.
designing medical electronic it is actually 85% of your time spending in the hospital working together with doctors and patiens than reading the book and drawing the diagrams

GooD LUCK!!!!
Thank you for your advice. I will do that. Have a happy New Year and all the best to your folks.
Timmi.

hi

I would like to design a muscle stimulator with multy lines.but i dont want to use the transformer that is on all the circuit out here.can some one help me with another working circuit?

leonel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back