Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design of bias circuit for OP-AMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

wael_wael

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi every body

i am starting design of bias circuit, it is necessary the bias circuit have phase margin and bandwidth same the op-amp
regards

bias circuit just need low bandwidth

Which type bias circuit you used. Is there closed loop in you bias ciurct. Don,t care the phase margin if no closed loop. And the bias's bandwidth is not related to OP usually. As bias circuit supply DC bias usually.

as long as you are not using a loop to regulate the bias, there is no concern of phasemargin for biasing circuit.

wael_wael said:
hi every body

i am starting design of bias circuit, it is necessary the bias circuit have phase margin and bandwidth same the op-amp
regards

bias circuit needs no phase margin

Could you please tell me some types of bias circuit? I just know the bandgap reference and the current source bias. Can you give me more hint?
Which type bias circuit you used. Is there closed loop in you bias ciurct. Don,t care the phase margin if no closed loop. And the bias's bandwidth is not related to OP usually. As bias circuit supply DC bias usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.