Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design of a three phase SVPWM rectifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

diya0908

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,

For my course project, Im asked to design a three-phase SVPWM rectifier. Could you please tell me what designing a rectifier means and how could I begin my work.

Thank You

hi all,

For my course project, Im asked to design a three-phase SVPWM rectifier. Could you please tell me what designing a rectifier means and how could I begin my work.

Thank You

A rectifier is an AC to DC converter usually done by diodes , not sure how the Space vector PWM rectifier circuit operates , but it seems to be kind of controlled rectifier , i guess in this design Thyristors/or transistor might be used instead to diode , to control the output voltage
you shoould start by reading some papers on this topic and i think you can start by some simulation on matlab
hope that helps

First try to simulate it and get familiarize with SVPWM concepts and then go ahead with hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.