Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design of a hybrid fuel cell (battery and fuel cell) in simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutiepie

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello ...
i m in dire need to design a hybrid system with fuel cell and battery in matlab. i dont know how to proceed.. can sum1 help me with some papers or links having basic info.. so that sum1 like me who knows nothing can proceed. Thank you.

What *aspect* of the hybrid system are you trying to design/model?

Are you trying to describe the charge/discharge state of the battery in response to finite fuel cell output and electrical system (=motor?) load?
Or are you describing the electrochemistry of the cell? Or the battery?
Or something else entirely? :)

If you're trying to create a big, complex model, what bits can you simplify/ignore/assume something about?

Last edited:

What *aspect* of the hybrid system are you trying to design/model?

Are you trying to describe the charge/discharge state of the battery in response to finite fuel cell output and electrical system (=motor?) load?
Or are you describing the electrochemistry of the cell? Or the battery?
Or something else entirely? :)

If you're trying to create a big, complex model, what bits can you simplify/ignore/assume something about?

thank u for replying..
I m designing a hybrid system as a source for a microprocessor.. it should work at around 12 W power. i need to describe the discharge profile of the battery.

Hi,

I want to purchase a Fuel cell which gives an fairly good output.Please do suggest me the sites where I could probably find the same. Alternatively if anyone could suggest a schematic or instructible on how to construct a fuel cell.

Hi,

An idea on how much voltage I could get from one unit of this. And could I power this fuel cell from a solar panel...i need some idea on it...

Hi,

I'm sorry what i meant was I needed to know how much output I could normally get from one Fuel cell unit.
I wanted to power it using a solar cell which has an output of 18 volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back