Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design of a dual band antenna for mobile comm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations for your work, I also work on this topic...
I've been reading your file very fastly.. I think your antenna works in Linear Polarization doesn't it? I want to know if you have tried the dual frequency concept in a CP patch antenna..

Best regards
Lupin

Thanks in advance,have you tried the dual frequency concept in a CP fix antenna and if you have this message?zhangfeilong433@sohu.com

Sorry,
where can I read your file?

Regards,
zampanampa

plz help me...

I want to design a dual rectangular patch antenna each having 2 coaxial feed and those feed shld be 90 degree out of phase and those 2 antennas may be on the same pcb...
kindly tell me how to excite those 2 antennas for diff frequencies..how to simulate...am using ie3d software

Hai if u have the base paper for this design send it to me i will try to help u.......

do u have any other simulation tool other than IE3D.....????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back