Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design of a 10kW Inverter for a fuel cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
10kw h bridge

hi all,

I'm very much interested with all the design of inverters.

What sort of program could I open up for these extensions...rar.

I have downloaded all the attachment in here but cannot open the file with extension..... (.rar).

Could you please help me to open up.

thanks

joe

easy 3 phase inverter 10kw

When i right-click on a RAR file then Windows XP asks where to extract it.
There is a program called "Win-RAR" which might be the same.
There is another program called 'Zip-7" or something.

Look in Google for RAR Extract Program and you will see many programs.

10 kw 12v inverter

My question is how made RF inverter from few uVolts to 3V for small radio power
for example::D
I joke or maby is posible??????

schematic for 50-60hz inverter

sorry i have only heard of a z source inverter and know virtually nothing about it.

Mr.Cool

Added after 1 minutes:

zlatkoMM, notice your diodes are fempto amps rated? also, your capacitor is pF. not much energy or current here.

at best you can trickle charge a tiny watch battery, though it would take a few days.

but i like the line of thinking, keep at it!

Mr.Cool

10 kw inverter schematics

this inverter surely not for play for 10 KW. This inverter can power up small village for some place with the electricity difficult to reach

hi all just looking at the Transitors you would need alot of them better use the MJ11028G as its 300Watts each also has anyone ever ever physicaly tried the Transformer as explained in the Diagram if they have they would have noticed that with a 12 volt batt on that Transformer that was first posted Primary 12+12 220 secondary they would know that you would get 120 or maybe 140volts if you use a 12 volt battery and have no step up before the Transformer you will need a 6+6 volt or 12volt Center Tapped and 300volts <<< plus the windings on the 240 <<< volt side would need to handle at leased 15amps. so using a normaly Transformer to get many over 1000watts you will need thick copper wire on both sides of the Transformer sure the 12volt side would be alot thicker.

hi there i am interested to revive a 12 v to 220 v ac pure sine wave inverter circuit diagram and also pcb layout.
plz send me that shortly.
thank you

COOOOOOOOOOOOL Mr. Cool
thats realy great!

amjadalia56, thanks for sharing the link. that schematic is typical of what you can find eaily on the net. simple design, simple architecture using transistors. one of these days we're going to get together and design a PROPER inverter for public consumption and put all these requests to bed.

Mr.Cool

please upload full schematic.
It is the full schematic of a simple 250W (maybe less?) square-wave inverter.
Most electronic products do not work properly when fed a square-wave because they depend on the higher peak voltage from a sine-wave. The square-wave works fine feeding a heater or an incandescent light bulb.

i do not understand why the square wave inverter.. it is like 0 extra effort to make sinusoidal. if you are making 1 million inverters, ok maybe you go cheap and pay $2 less per board for square wave, and saving that little money makes a big difference.

---------- Post added at 03:26 ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 ----------

darlington transistors? seriously? use an integrated chip that can drive DIRECTLY a 600A IGBT, like those chips made by IXYS. or for smaller power the best driver chip is TD350.

do your self a favour and join the modern age.. well, what i referenced is 5+ years old already, but let me know if you find a better gate drive chip.

oh, and you need isolation if you're going to push any real power. isolation between upper and lower gate drive.

i said my peace :)

Mr.Cool

can i use this circuit for 10kw (48v lead acid based battery) inverter?

For such a serious design application, 10kW, 48V, 210ADC input, 230Vac 44A ac out (or 14.5 amps per phase for 3 phase 230/400Vac) don't you think you should engage the services of a professional power electronics design engineer or power electronics design house? Regards, Orson Cart.

dont take it in bad ways orson cart, i am doing this as hobby, nothing todo with commercial,being housewife, i can get lots of time in reading, and after some times with novel, electrical/electronics looks interesting. if some one out there guide it would be easier for me to pick it up..

I see, thanks for the explanation, I feel you have picked a pretty hard thing to start on, I would only give one of my senior design engineers such a challenging task.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back