Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design Micro Ohm shunt resistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey Peter

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I would like to use ADE7768 energy meter IC in its circuit diagram they have used 350 uohm resistor. What does it mean ?
Is there such resistor/ conductor ?
Capture.PNG

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    38.8 KB · Views: 112

Where did you see any mention to mohm?
It says micro-ohm, but then further below says mOhm. I've noticed that as much as I like Mouser,
they do have a lot of mistakes in their product descriptions, whereas I've not noticed that so much
with other distributors.. I've seen just as bad mistakes in Mouser's capacitor and inductor selections. Still,
they have better prices than Farnell in most cases!

I open provided link in specification I read "Resistance: 350 mOhms". Of course your link and shunt is good. They probably wrongly mark mOhm instead uOhm.

But I didnt mean exactly on your post.

:wink:

OK, my mistake, I only read the Current Sense Resistors - SMD 3watts 350 micro-ohm 5% Meter Shunt description

Status
Not open for further replies.