Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design for thermal spreading for power amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

slienteyes

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need the tips or recommendation for design for thermal spreading of power amplifier

Please find the attached document. This may be helpful to you to understand the thermal managemet of Power amplifier.

hI,

Does anybody have idea to get a start point to design thermal tracking circuit for
power amplifier?

What are the main aspects ?

thank you

freescale or NXP maybe give you some good ideas.

also check this appnote from sirenza

**broken link removed**

khouly

jayce3390 said:
hI,

Does anybody have idea to get a start point to design thermal tracking circuit for
power amplifier?

What are the main aspects ?

thank you

For thermal tranking circuit, I can find one application note-AN1643 from Freescale website, the circuit works well, hope to help you!

Added after 4 minutes:

slienteyes said:
I need the tips or recommendation for design for thermal spreading of power amplifier

For thermal spreading, You should make your signal trace and capacitors' placement symmetry. beause imbalance lead to high Rj-c values at rated high power level. hope to help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back