Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design engineer in malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.
intel penang design engineer sucks

rotijala said:
DON'T join JAALAA. Management sucks. This company sucks.

What's the problem with Jaalaa ? .. I believe it's a very good successful company !

ic design algerie

It is just a small startup company based in San Diego, as a new starup company in US, and it is not stable yet, no stable products, then why they want to expand out to Msia?

because they got fund from khazanah to setup in MSC and to abuse some cheap labour here, and most money channel to US to feed those expansive manager and contractors.

design engineering company - malaysia

rotijala said:
It is just a small startup company based in San Diego, as a new starup company in US, and it is not stable yet, no stable products, then why they want to expand out to Msia?

because they got fund from khazanah to setup in MSC and to abuse some cheap labour here, and most money channel to US to feed those expansive manager and contractors.

I guess they already have chips on the market , don't they ?

Do you know any of their management team ?

r&d company in malaysia

try this.............

h**p://my.jobstreet.com/jobs/2006/11/s/10/351549.htm?fr=L

penang rfic design engineer

tok47 said:
try this.............

h**p://my.jobstreet.com/jobs/2006/11/s/10/351549.htm?fr=L

what do you think is the best design MNC in Penang ?

ic design engineer in malaysia

We are a newcomer in this region, and we're not a big company, but we do have some ambition to split our R&D efforts equally between our Swedish office and Malaysia/Singapore.

We have some job openings in KL office, see www.f2m.com.my.

best electronic engineering job malaysia

Hi Martin,

I have met you before in one of those Freescale Seminar on their 8 pin MCU in Sheraton Subang.

How is Free To Move doing?

contagiouseddie said:
How is Free To Move doing?
Ok, which company?

Yes 2006 was so so, barely breakeven. But I think we'll be doing marvellous in 2007. We got both Rutronik (Europe) and DigiKey (US) as distributors now. They're really agressive and pushing, not half-asleep like RS and Farnell. Still looking for suitable distributors in Asia & Pacific though, but market here very fragmented.

Many new products launched in recent months. Both datacomms and RFID. Much increasing demand for the RFID products, but Bluetooth products still some 50%++ of revenue.

Hi Martin
In one of your post you have mentioned about expanding in Singapore. Do you have a office in Singapore and are there any opportunities at present there.

Thanks
Tama

s3034585 said:
Do you have a office in Singapore and are there any opportunities at present there.
We plan for this to happen during 2007. No development office as yet, so unfortunately nothing immediate. We have a key alliance in Singapore and I'm personally spending a lot of time there.

Hi Martin

Are you aware of some openings as you are presently involved in Singapore.

thanks
tama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back