Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design engineer in malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

huji

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
asic engineer malaysia

Hi,
Can anybody tell me which company has Design or R&D department in malaysia.
Thanks

design engineer in malaysia

there is a campany call CIBET at section 8 shah alam

design engineer malaysia

There are few companies in Cyberjaya who's currently involve in IC Design.
IC Microsystems Sdn. Bhd. - Design of data Converters (Mixed Signal)
SiresLabs - High speed Analog IC
Symmid Corporation - ASIC

Technology Park - MIMOS Berhad - Analog Mixed Signal /RFIC/ASIC

Penang - Motorola , Agilent, Intel

symmid penang

If you think you r tough enough n would try to challenge anything ...
see this webpage for more detail...
http://www.affinext.com

Remember only The Stronger Survive...

bim penang design ad

you can also do some designs for this national comptetion in malaysia :
**broken link removed**

intel penang sucks

It's depend on what type of field that you interested? Software or Hardware? Any industry preferences such as semiconductor, telecommunication, software developer, etc.

malaysia electronic engineer startup

If you are looking for jobs in Penang, then besides jobstreet, you can also approach some head hunters in Penang. For example, Careerwise, Manpower, Instant Manpower Search etc.

Besides the MNC, they have some startup companies in their database. However, from what I heard, finding job through these contract companies may resulting you getting lower pay, since some of them charge you commission on your salary.

agilent penang sucks

KP said:
If you think you r tough enough n would try to challenge anything ...
see this webpage for more detail...
h**p://www.affinext.com

Remember only The Stronger Survive...

What do you mean by " The Stronger Survice " ?

If really the stronger survice is fact in that company, how much salary and others advantages will be paid? Give me an estimate value is enough. Don't just speak out easily.

renesas penang

I don't think that Malaysia carry on much real 'R & D' jobs........you can try Singapore if you want

top engineers in malaysia

There is no basic R&D work done in Malaysia very much most of it is in Applied R&D. Basic R&D is also done very little in Singapore for that matter.
In Mimos there are design jobs but basically you are on your own. No guidance given, no mentoring etc, you are given a project if you can't do it you are out. The judgement of whether you can do it or not is pretty tough and straightforward. If you have not done any design before I don't encourage you to try but if you have experience you are more than welcome to try.

+mimos salary benefits

Hello all
We are a company specialized in manufacturing, installation and maintenance of electronic and electric devices in Algeria.
We are searching for an elevator controller board
Any one have worked on this project or similar can contact us, We pay high for the diagram, the program and realization details.
We are looking for a malysian , indian or syngaporian electronic engineer with a strong basics in PCB realization.
Best regards

ic design salaries in penang

PCBAlgeria said:
Hello all
We are a company specialized in manufacturing, installation and maintenance of electronic and electric devices in Algeria.
We are searching for an elevator controller board
Any one have worked on this project or similar can contact us, We pay high for the diagram, the program and realization details.
We are looking for a malysian , indian or syngaporian electronic engineer with a strong basics in PCB realization.
Best regards

and how can people contact u and u r a guest and didnt even leave any contact !

marvell malaysia r&d

I have a few jobs opening especially on the IC design area. Please send in resume to me by email jenny@talentsourceconsulting.com . Don't worry applying jobs thru Talentsource we are not going to charge a penny to our candidates hence with very high and good benefits payout.

So pls act right now !

martin harnevie

DON'T join JAALAA. Management sucks. This company sucks.

Added after 6 minutes:

R&D, Circuit Design, RF Design available in Penang:
1. Intel
2. Motorola
3. Marvell
4. Agilent
5. Altera
6. Avago
7. Spansion
8. Renesas
9. Sony
10. many more...