Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design digital comparator using adder and iverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

salatech

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
guys i am working on this project. i need to design a digital comparator using an adder ( Manchester carry chain adder ) and using and inverter..can u all help me..?

Maybe I can help you. But first you need to tell what you need help for?

i need to design CMOS digital comparator using Manchester carry chain approach. i am using microwind and dsch software. i am using 4bit Manchester carry chain. i need to design the digital comparator using Manchester carry chain using dsch and convert it to transistor layout using microwind..?

You've posted the same question in two other forums out there too 8O

I'll help you, but maybe not in the way you want.

My personal opinion is that you won't get much response on this. There is two reasons for this.

First of all, the topic field does't contain one word about microwind software. I've never used it, so I cannot help you on that one. And by reading your question, I cannot get any information if the problem of you relate to software or how to design a comparator in general.

Second. This I think is the most important reason: Based on the content of your post, it seems that you have done little or no research yourself in order to find it out. I consider your question as a request for solving the entire task. If this is school work, you'll gain nothing from that.

Given that you've posted this three different places on the net and the poor representation of the problem, I assume you're a student who is in short of time doing your homework. I'm I right? :p

Reactions: erikl

erikl

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
i did some research ..the Manchester carry chain will determine (A>B) while Xnor gate and And gate will determine (A=B) and when we plus output of (A=b) and (A>B) and invert it we will get A<B..i need help in converting all this gates level except for manchester adder..any idea..pls help me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back