Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design curves for waveguide slotted antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloty

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello all,
i wanted to design slotted waveguide antenna in Ka band. To get slot parameters(i.e Length,Offset), i want to follow Elliot's procedure.for that i need Design curves at that frequency(Ka band).i have been searching for those curves in Internet.But no use. how do i proceed?Is it possible to generate using HFSS.
kindly help me.any suggestion is fine

hi sloty
i sorry about delay in response to your last post
i dont what u mean when u said "curves" but about your simulation for simulation waveguide structure u should fill inside of u waveguide with vacuum and for wave port should design cap at end of waveguide for more information download antenna design kit from ansoft website

Reactions: sloty

sloty

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thank u ferdows.
I downloaded that antenna design kit from ansoft website.But antenna design kit work for higher versions of HFSS.
I use HFSS 10.1
How to proceed.............?kindly advice.

hi
u hfss version very old tomorrow i try it in hfss 10
contact me with my email

Hello
Can you please suggest me how to design Rectangular Waveguide slot antenna at Ku band by Elliot's procedure (By plottiong the Stegen's curves). And what are the design equations to be followed for the designing of the Travelling wave fed slot antenna (for beam tilt angle). Kindly please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back