Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design a temperature sensitive circuit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost anything can be used as temperature sensitive circuit: diodes, transistors (see picture below), temperature-dependant resistors etc. etc. etc.

Also, there are dedicated temperature sensors which output voltage is directly proportional to temperature, for example the LM35:
https://www.facstaff.bucknell.edu/mastascu/elessonshtml/Sensors/TempLM35.html

All that stuff can be used in the design of a temperaure sensitive circuits ..

Regards,
IanP

deah

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thank you!!!!
:D
can you help me in making its diagram?

Hi deah,

I have built one, along time ago. using LM335 as sensors, and a millivolt meter as read out. It reads (scaled as) 100mV/°C. The LM555 is used as negative voltage converter (converts +9V - +12V to negative values)

Goodluck

If somethings you don't understand in my schematic, post it here or better, email me

deah

okey,, thank you..
i'll work on this and I'll just email you on my progress..:D::

actually my projects is the one thermometer sensor..
it's like, we're making a display thermometer..
that thermometer should measure the temperature of the desired area,, and everyone can see it just like a digital clock..
somebody told me to first design a temperature sensitive circuit..
you have given me the diagram of that circuit,, what will i do next?

For your case, you can use DS75LV for high accuracy temperature sensor, also you may interface my design to a microcontroller circuit that can ADC and drive your LCD display (or may be, segment displays). Are you familiar in some of the microcontrollers available in our country? and familiar in LCD interfacing?

deah

i'm sorry, but no..:cry:

Added after 32 seconds:

can you still help me on that??

do i have to make a program for my project display thermometer?
:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.