Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Descramble circuit for video inversion. Plz help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ELECTRON11

video inverter electronics now

Hello. My CATV firm use just video inversion for scrambling. I'm searching for a circuit to invert video image. I will insert the ciruit between VCR and TV. Could you plz inform me the circuit for video inversion?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ELECTRON11 on 2002-02-04 17:17 ]</font>

Please don't reply unless you have useful information to add on this post.Thanks
Any other replies are always welcome via PM.

Search for my previous postings in this forum there at that time i mentioned a link which would take you the few $$ solution also search google for Randy Linscott only if I remember his name correct he has a schematics for cabel tv descrambler .

Ok I searched the link for you as you are new to Elektroda :

**broken link removed**

Trishool, thanks for the information.
I will modify the unviversal de*scram*bler into simple video inversion function. I found this circuit before, but want more simple circuit for only video inversion. Anyway, Thank you.

Hi,

You are lucky .
The Scrambling system here in egypt is complex .

For the inverter circuit

Simple one
----------
http://oh3tr.ele.tut.fi/~ftp/video/videoinv.gif

Complex one (Electronics Now July-95)
-------------------------------------
**broken link removed**

Please anyone have a comment,Reply.

ELECTRON11 DON'T FORGOT TO THANKS ME :smile:

AmR

seek **broken link removed**

Pharaoh of Egypt, Thank you for the great link. I think the video inverter from Electronics Now is most simple circuit. I will try it.

And macxom, could you plz confirm mentioned site again? I can't go to the web.

Hi,

Don't forgot to email us the results.

AmR

salam 3alycom;
please i need a vhdl code for descrambler 188byte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back