Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dell studio 1555 -battery not charging

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalimuthu

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have dell studio 1555 laptop .when i connect the power adapter my battery not charging.current power plan showing 65535 hr 00 min (100%) remaining..battery full charge image only showing.
When i unplug the power adapter ....... Laptop shutdown ,battery backup not support.8o.what is the reason.
1.i chang new battery still same problem.
Thank you

how you try to change charger or measuring voltage from charger.

The internal part of the software is corrupted thats why it's showing the full battery meter. And also your laptop's battery could be damaged. I would say that u go to nearest service station of dell and make it checked over there.

hi
please check following components first check adapter or the charger voltage it should be 18vdc if the voltage is correct then check the operating system if necessary format it then also your problem is same replace the battery cost my be 6000 for 9cell battery

---------- Post added at 22:24 ---------- Previous post was at 22:23 ----------

hi
please check following components first check adapter or the charger voltage it should be 18vdc if the voltage is correct then check the operating system if necessary format it then also your problem is same replace the battery cost my be 6000 for 9cell battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back