Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dell laptop - No power

Status
Not open for further replies.

rummann

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dell laptop no power

Hi

I am new to this Board , I need some help regarding a dell laptop. its battery and power adapter is ok . When I press power button it dont start at all . I have disassembled the mother board . Please how to check the component and from where to start.

Thank you

laptop dell no power

Check from the point where the power adapter gets connected, check for some fuse, some diodes etc..

dell laptop no power

If you know electronics and how to test components you'll have a chance of repairing it. Else its better to give it to someone who's good at it. read some of the related laptop/motherboard repair threads in this forum for more info.

Hi, first thing you have to check is if dc plug-in jack is fine, not broken or
burned. A second thing is to check if this lap has a small dc power supply attached
to MB. If it does, change it.
Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back