Not open for further replies.

nidahas

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi to all,
i have to implement delay lock loop in matlab/simulink for fm demodulation.if you people can please guide me from where to start.
i ll really apreciate your help
thanks alot!

check this page , there are alot of info about DLL , wich this help u

**broken link removed**

khouly

nidahas

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thnx alot.but i cant really find anything on DLL in simulink!

u need to create things by urself

khouly

its not that i am asking u ppl to spoon feed.i m sorry if i gave that impression.i just needed some basics.sorry again

i didn't mean , that u ask for a spoon feed ,
i know that there is no model for the DLL in simulink like PLL , so i am just stating , that u need to create the voltage controlled delay emelent and the edge combiner

that's it

khouly

nidahas

i am looking and trying to implement it.its just that i ve to start from the basics.and i couldnt really find the fundamentals anywhere regarding the fmdeodulation using dll.
thanks alot for all your help.

yeah , most of the FM demodulation is carried out with the PLL in the phase a frequency domain , and the DLL in the modulation is new , so it is hard to find these things , but really it is an interesting work .

u need to analyze the DLL in the phase domain , so u need to convert the voltage control delay line to a phase relation , and then analyze the system like PLL analysis wise

khouly

nidahas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…