Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Defining silicon substrate for Momentum .. An example please

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoYouLinux

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am trying to study ADS Momentum by myself to design an inductor. At the moment, I would like to define a silicon substrate in Momentum. However, I am very confused about this step.

Could anyone show me an example showing how to define a silicon substrate in ADS Momentum please ?

Thank you very much,

DYL

Re: Defining silicon substrate for Momentum .. An example pl

Hi,

I'm trying to do the same exactly in these days: I should create two spiral coils with different biological substrates in between: skin, fat ... :!::!::!:

I know the electromagnetic properties of these substrates but I don't know how to put them in the layout, defining their properties....

One way COULD be: Momentum -> Substrates -> Create/Modify... but starting from this point I don't know what to do...

:cry:

Re: Defining silicon substrate for Momentum .. An example pl

Oh, thank you very much for all answers. I finally got some examples :)

DYL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back